Battle Motors prides itself on delivering efficient, effective solutions for the heavy-duty work truck industry. With the evolution of our new EV (Electric Vehicle) technology, we are growing faster than ever.
At Battle Motors, we believe the most fulfilling place to work is where extraordinary people collaborate to solve difficult problems.
Battle Motors is seeking a skilled administrative professional with a positive approach and delightful disposition to join our team as an Administrative Generalist. Responsible for operating the reception desk, this key role will serve as the first and primary point of contact for candidates, employees, service providers, business partners, visitors, and other facility guests. Will provide information, assist with needs, and problem-solve while effectively communicating face-to-face, over the phone and/or electronically as required. Will be responsible for completing a variety of administrative tasks and projects as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operates the Company's main reception desk; greets any person entering the facility through the main lobby; determines the purpose of each person’s visit and directs them to the appropriate location.
- Work with company management and guardhouse to direct onsite staff, guests, and visitors as it pertains to safety and security expectations.
- Coordinates reservations of conference rooms and work areas via facility calendars in Outlook.
- Explains safety precautions as applicable; ensures that anyone entering the facility has appropriate safety instruction and PPE.
- Acts as Company phone operator; answers, screens, and directs calls, takes and delivers messages when necessary.
- Coordinates scheduling for certain key leaders or employee groups as assigned.
- Sorts mail, documents, packages, and courier deliveries and delivers or distributes items.
- Performs daily data entry and regular administrative and clerical support tasks.
- Organizes Company meetings and events; negotiates and coordinates with caterers, venue directors and other vendors.
- Maintain office/facility supplies, including restocking office supply closet, kitchenettes and lunchrooms as needed.
- Manages onsite lunchroom market and vending machines with AVI and issue employee access cards.
- Recognizes the Quality Management System (QMS) in place at Battle Motors, Inc. and participates in the processes and procedures in the QMS.
- Work with IT & HR for onboarding processes for new hires: assign and prepare workstations, maintain seating charts, and serve as a resource to new hires.
- Provide administrative support for other departments as needed.
- Provide direct support to Executive Support Manager and Executive team.
- Performs other related duties and completes special projects as assigned.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and successfully complete tasks with regular interruptions throughout the day.
- Customer-service focus with a positive attitude and proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with employees across all levels of the organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Teams, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, OneDrive) with ability to learn other Company software systems.
- Actively demonstrates confidentiality and discretion in preparing, disclosing and handling information of a confidential and/or sensitive nature.
Education and Experience
- Associate degree preferred. High School diploma/GED required.
- Two years of related experience required.
This position will adhere to the Battle Motors Environmental Health and Safety Program by following all safety rules, procedures, practices, training, and safe use of equipment; this includes use of personal protective equipment (PPE) as required. This individual will work in a way that stresses the importance of preventing injury, accidents, or illnesses to themselves or co-workers by correcting or reporting unsafe situations, incidents, or occurrences to their Supervisor immediately.
Battle Motors is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
New Philadelphia, Ohio, United States