Battle Motors prides itself on delivering efficient, effective solutions for the heavy-duty work truck industry. With the evolution of our new EV (Electric Vehicle) technology, we are growing faster than ever.
At Battle Motors, we believe the most fulfilling place to work is where extraordinary people collaborate to solve difficult problems.
The Inventory Analyst will meet all assigned Vendor Product Inventory Objectives, Inventory Procurement Objectives, New Vendor/Product Expectations, and assist in BM Parts Growth Initiatives. Consistently use all reporting tools to maintain appropriate inventory levels and accurate price files to effectively deliver an exceptional fill rate for incoming parts orders.
Accountabilities, Essential Duties, & Responsibilities
- Upload initial vendor part number & price files into ERP system
- Upload part number and price updates (daily, weekly, monthly, annually)
- Create new part numbers as needed
- Manage part number supersessions upon vendor notification
- Manage part number notes (specific notations relating to particular part numbers)
- Set order points for inventory replenishment (min/max/safety stock/forecast)
- Adjust order points to effectively maintain adequate inventory levels
- Analyze inventory statistics to determine high demand, low demand, & no demand products
- Evaluate, validate, & place suggested vendor orders – inventory replenishment
- Monitor & Track vendor product shipments
- Record and maintain vendor product return requirements
- Initiate, evaluate, and execute vendor product return authorizations
- Code & Reconcile vendor invoices using appropriate GL accounts
- Create parts price sheets and order forms to help simplify the ordering process for dealers (note: this is a temporary process as we integrate our EPC with Epicor (ERP). Ecommerce site to follow.)
- Assist with vendor communication; provide product launch timetables, updates, etc.
- Assist with providing dealer bulletin content to BM Director of Business Operations
- Ability to multi-task under pressure
Education and/or Experience Requirements
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent from a college; or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts, ex. list price matrix, dealer net discounts, dealer net % mark-up/margin
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Other Skills and Abilities: Working knowledge of inventory control & product procurement. Personal computer skills, ex. Excel, Word, PPT. Attention to detail attribute. Ability to meet and communicate with customers and associates. Communication skills must be effective orally and in writing.
This position will adhere to the Battle Motors Environmental Health and Safety Program by following all safety rules, procedures, practices, training, and safe use of equipment; this includes use of personal protective equipment (PPE) as required. This individual will work in a way that stresses the importance of preventing injury, accidents, or illnesses to themselves or co-workers by correcting or reporting unsafe situations, incidents, or occurrences to their Supervisor immediately.
Battle Motors is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
New Philadelphia, Ohio, United States (Remote Worker)