Battle Motors prides itself on delivering efficient, effective solutions for the heavy-duty work truck industry. With the evolution of our new EV (Electric Vehicle) technology, we are growing faster than ever.
At Battle Motors, we believe the most fulfilling place to work is where extraordinary people collaborate to solve difficult problems.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Customer Support Service Advisor to join our team as a service manager. As the Customer Support Service Advisor, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing our customer support operations, ensuring exceptional service, delivery of chassis, and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction. You will drive continuous improvement initiatives, and work closely with cross-functional teams to optimize processes and enhance the overall customer experience.
Team Leadership Responsibilities:
- Provide guidance, coaching, and feedback to maximize customer experience.
- Develop and maintain a positive and collaborative work environment, fostering teamwork and professional growth among team members.
- Set performance goals and implement strategies to enhance productivity and effectiveness.
Customer Support Operations:
- Develop and implement customer support strategies, policies, and procedures to ensure timely and efficient resolution of customer inquiries, issues, and complaints.
- Monitor customer support metrics, such as response times, resolution rates, and customer satisfaction and take proactive measures to improve performance and exceed targets.
- Identify trends and patterns in customer support data to drive process improvements, enhance operational efficiency, and reduce customer escalations.
- Build strong relationships with key customers, understanding their needs and requirements, and ensuring their satisfaction with our products and services.
- Handle escalated customer issues, providing effective and timely resolutions while maintaining a high level of professionalism and customer service.
- Collaborate with sales, product management, and other teams to gather customer feedback and insights, contributing to the development of innovative solutions and product enhancements.
- Continuously evaluate customer support processes, tools, and technologies, making recommendations for improvement and driving their implementation.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies related to customer support and customer experience management.
- Organize training sessions with customers and the customer support team, ensuring customer knowledge and skills align with evolving expectations and business objectives.
- 3-5 years of Experience in Heavy Duty Truck or Product Support in Battery Electric and Internal Combustion Engine vehicles.
- Proven experience in customer support or customer service.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively interact with customers and internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities and a customer-focused mindset.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
- Proficiency in customer support software, CRM systems, and other relevant tools.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Remote Location.
- The employee will work in a home office.
- The employee will travel approximately 25% of the time.
- The employee may work at customer location in different environments.
This position will adhere to the Battle Motors Environmental Health and Safety Program by following all safety rules, procedures, practices, training, and safe use of equipment; this includes use of personal protective equipment (PPE) as required. This individual will work in a way that stresses the importance of preventing injury, accidents, or illnesses to themselves or co-workers by correcting or reporting unsafe situations, incidents, or occurrences to their Supervisor immediately.
Battle Motors is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
New Philadelphia, Ohio, United States (On-site)