Battle Motors, Inc. is seeking a Database Administrator, necessary for deployment and integration of information systems across our enterprise business units, to meet the needs of everyday operations and customer demand. The Database Administrator will manage the administration of the organization's database.
Establish policies and procedures related to data security and integrity. Monitor and limit database access as needed. Oversee the design, maintenance, and implementation of the systems that manage an internal database. Must be familiar with importing from database to financial reporting software, currently QuickBooks & Epicor ERP, and be able to reconcile and correct discrepancies. Work independently to perform a variety of tasks.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically.
- The ability to work under pressure, to meet deadlines, and be flexible when working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to learn and embrace new technologies as dictated by the organization's management and the needs of the organization's business model.
- Maintains database results by setting and enforcing standards and controls.
- Keeps senior technical management informed by preparing reports on system performance and problems.
- Build, configure, maintain, and secure PDM systems (AutoCAD and Solidworks) for internal network and VPN access.
- Upgrades hardware and software by assessing transaction processing and database production options.
- Maintains database performance by troubleshooting problems and working with outside support team
- Accomplishes platform upgrades and improvements
- Secures database by developing policies, procedures, and controls.
- Making sure the information is protected and backed-up
- Regular reporting to the management teams
- Monitoring database performance
- Monitoring data entry procedures
- Troubleshooting and working with outside programming team for solutions
- Monitoring database efficiency
- Designing and preparing reports for management
- Associates degree, Bachelor’s preferred
- 3+ years of experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining databases
- 3+ years of relevant experience with SQL Server
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel to include pivot tables, macros, and VBA