Battle Motors prides itself on delivering efficient, effective solutions for the heavy-duty work truck industry. With the evolution of our new EV (Electric Vehicle) technology, we are growing faster than ever.
At Battle Motors, we believe the most fulfilling place to work is where extraordinary people collaborate to solve difficult problems.
Must be able to work from home and travel as needed throughout the west coast. Salary + Commission
You will be required to meet or exceed all assigned District Business Objectives, Fiscal Year Parts Sales Objectives, Dealer Training Objectives, and Parts Growth Initiatives. Consistently use all reporting tools and work with dealers to identify areas of improvement, using industry standard KPI as a benchmark.
- Consistently schedule and conduct productive dealer visits to ensure that dealer is receiving excellent parts support.
- All dealer visits should strategically incorporate an objective, focused on sales growth, addressing product support deficiencies, and any issues needing resolution.
- Execute in a proactive manner, by determining local market product demand and assisting in the development of revenue generating parts programs.
- Produce quantifiable results, conduct follow up visits, and provide market and competitive intelligence to your Regional Parts Manager.
- Completes all Company required paperwork, including Expense Reporting, Call Reports, Price Concession Requests, and Special Projects per company policy or by a specific written deadline.
- Return all phone calls and emails in a timely manner.
Dealer Training and Development
- Support and facilitate internal Parts Professional Training by coordinating and conducting Parts Training (1-on-1 or Classroom) to Dealer Parts personnel.
- Training should include Electronic Parts Catalog (EPC), Parts Policies/Procedures, and all other business growth and future development programs/portals.
- Serve as business consultant to assist Dealers in growing parts sales through training, program development, program implementation, program assessment, and program improvement actions when needed.
- Use quantitative tools to identify and reward high-performing dealers and improve low-performing dealers.
- Develop relationships with other BM counterparts to effectively support the total Ownership Experience, including other Company goals and objectives.
- Schedule joint Dealer visits.
Parts Marketing and Business Development
- Develop local marketing strategies with the Dealer to promote all available parts product offerings.
- Analyze local market data, to gain an intelligence of competitive activities, competitive product offerings and prices, high volume/utilization product segments, and competitive product delivery deficiencies.
- Consistently be engaged in progress of ongoing sales initiatives, identify sales growth opportunities, and develop competitive responses.
- Be familiar with the end users and other truck dealer networks in your AOR.
- Ensure dealers are engaged in their local market and provide expert professional specialization to assist them in their efforts.
- Monitor potential local dealer prospects and provide to your RPM.
- Share best practices with your Team and throughout your dealer network AOR.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
This position will adhere to the Battle Motors Environmental Health and Safety Program by following all safety rules, procedures, practices, training, and safe use of equipment; this includes use of personal protective equipment (PPE) as required. This individual will work in a way that stresses the importance of preventing injury, accidents, or illnesses to themselves or co-workers by correcting or reporting unsafe situations, incidents, or occurrences to their Supervisor immediately.
Battle Motors is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
New Philadelphia, Ohio, United States (Remote Worker)