Electric Vehicle Team Member - Assembly
Battle Motors prides itself on delivering efficient, effective solutions for the heavy-duty work truck industry. With the evolution of our new EV (Electric Vehicle) technology, we are growing faster than ever.
At Battle Motors, we believe the most fulfilling place to work is where extraordinary people collaborate to solve difficult problems.
A Chassis Assembler manufactures truck chassis and components to support Battle Motors refuse and engineered chassis production lines. Completes assemblies by following blueprints, written and verbal instructions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Mechanical Assembly which may include all or some of the following tasks:
- Assembly of front and rear axles and all suspensions parts on axles prior to installation on chassis
- Build of interior of truck cabs including installation of seats. steering column, seat belts, cab doors and windows
- Assembly of engine parts including transmission and alternator to engine block
- Sub-assembly of various truck chassis components -- electrical, mechanical and hydraulic
- Final chassis assembly
Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Training & Job Knowledge Requirements:
- Minimum one year in assembly or equivalent experience and High School graduate or GED
- Must have ability to use powered hand tools
- Must be organized with the ability to follow established procedures and multi-task effectively
- Must recognize the Quality Management System in place and participate in the processes and procedures
- The physical demands of the employee working in this position are considered medium.
- Regularly required to sit or stand, bend, stoop, climb and reach.
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
Battle Motors is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
New Philadelphia, Ohio, United States (On-site)