Assembles wiring harnesses and other electrical components for trucks and chassis following blueprints, written and verbal instructions
- Assembly of high and low voltage hardware and harnesses on frames and chassis on trucks
- Build interior of truck cabs including installation of seats steering column, seat belts, cab doors and windows
- Assembly of engine parts including transmission and alternator to engine block.
- Sub-assembly of truck parts
- Chassis assembly
- Mixer assembly in Cell 1, 2 or 3
- Assembly of front and rear pedestal
- Assembly of various parts onto trailer
- Operate overhead cranes and forklift to complete responsibilities
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Welding certification a plus
- Minimum of two years of wiring harness assembly experience required in a manufacturing environment
- Must have ability to use powered hand tools.
- Must be organized.
Job Knowledge Requirements:
- Following established procedures, must have ability to prioritize several simultaneous projects.
- Recognize the Quality Management System in place at CCC and participate in the processes and procedures in the QMS.
- The physical demands of the employee working in this position are considered medium.
- Regularly required to sit or stand, bend, stoop, climb and reach.
- Employee may be subject to random drug and alcohol testing.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Safety glasses required while in manufacturing areas.
- Hearing protection where required.
- Hand protection (gloves) required.
- Steel toed shoes required
- The employee will work in production environment on concrete surface with adequate lighting.
Crane Carrier Company is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical??? condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or ?expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
New Philadelphia, Ohio