Battle Motors prides itself on delivering efficient, effective solutions for the heavy-duty work truck industry. With the evolution of our new EV (Electric Vehicle) technology, we are growing faster than ever.
At Battle Motors, we believe the most fulfilling place to work is where extraordinary people collaborate to solve difficult problems.
As an Electrical Manufacturing and Process Technician you will be responsible to work with engineering, manufacturing and production associates to identify and implement assembly and process improvements for wire harnesses and all electrical components used for assembly.
Role and Responsibilities
- Identify and implement electrical build sequences
- Work with engineering to create and/or update schematics, drawings and models of harnesses and electrical components as necessary
- Identify and implement manufacturing process improvements
- Create work/assembly instructions for any identified manufacturing or assembly processes
- Identify and log quality issues
- Work with manufacturing and production associates to optimize production, reduce takt times and improve safety standards
- Collaborate with Procurement to implement new component or assembly product changes and resolve supplier quality issues
- Execute electrical product improvement and new product implementations to the production line and provide training and support during the rollout phase
- Test and validate new product implementation for DFM/DFA process during prototype and validation phases
- Review quality data to identify and resolve recurring quality issues
- Work with customers to identify and resolve quality issues
- Willing to travel approximately 10%
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Associates or higher in Engineering related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience with electrical systems troubleshooting and repairing
- Electrical system diagnosing and repairing including HV and LV harnesses
- Strong knowledge of high and low voltage automotive systems
- Able to use Microsoft Word, Excel
- Must be organized, with strong communication skills
This position will adhere to the Battle Motors Environmental Health and Safety Program by following all safety rules, procedures, practices, training, and safe use of equipment; this includes use of personal protective equipment (PPE) as required. This individual will work in a way that stresses the importance of preventing injury, accidents, or illnesses to themselves or co-workers by correcting or reporting unsafe situations, incidents, or occurrences to their Supervisor immediately.
Battle Motors is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
New Philadelphia, Ohio, United States (On-Site)