Battle Motors prides itself on delivering efficient, effective solutions for the heavy-duty work truck industry. With the evolution of our new EV (Electric Vehicle) technology, we are growing faster than ever.
At Battle Motors, we believe the most fulfilling place to work is where extraordinary people collaborate to solve difficult problems.
We are looking for an ERP Business Systems Analyst to join our growing business in New Philadelphia, Ohio to help drive our ERP systems process deployments, enhancements, and interfacing with all other critical business systems. You will help to enhance our current platform both natively and through systems integrations to meet the needs of our company. The selected candidate must be well versed with how all enhancements have cross-functional impacts, both natively within the ERP platform and throughout interconnected critical systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Investigates various teams’ pain-points throughout the company and provide solutions through education in how to utilize Epicor more effectively/efficiently, automation, and/or through reconfiguration of the system.
- Identify manufacturing / business process gaps.
- Partner with all necessary departments in the implementation and maintenance of cross functional solutions.
- Develop project proposals including project value and hours required for priority and roadmap assignments.
- Design, schedule, and perform all required validation testing and QA for solutions enhancements deployed.
- Develop & maintain technical documentation and workflows that match business processes supported by ERP and correlated systems.
- Facilitate training schedules necessary for existing functionality and new deployment needs with all applicable end users.
- Collaborate with the ERP team to lead implementations, upgrades, and integrations.
- Develop BPM’s, advanced BAQ’s, and Dashboards with the ERP team.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Epicor specific and related issues.
- Develop custom reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) where needed.
- Develop custom dashboards using Epicor Business Activity Query (BAQ)
Education and Experience Requirements
- BS in a MIS or related degree program with relevant business experience – preferably in a heavy manufacturing environment.
- 5+ years working as a business analyst with established ERPs, with an emphasis on cloud-based services.
- 3+ years Epicor experience
- Strong knowledge of Epicor ERP software, including customization, BAQ & BPM development, and SSRS reports.
- Strong SQL experience
- Knowledgeable of standard progression from Quote to Cash in a discrete manufacturing environment.
Training and Job Knowledge Requirements
- Excellent attention to detail and follow through with a sense of urgency when needed.
- Ability to drive process improvements by working effectively with other departments.
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills – including the ability to effectively prioritize duties and work independently on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, manufacturing shop floor environment.
- Comfortability working closely with a cross-functional business units and key stakeholders at every level of the organization.
- Demonstrated proficiency working with developers to integrate software with third party applications.
- Must have strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Flexibility of schedule as needs arise, including the ability to work weekends.
This position will adhere to the Battle Motors Environmental Health and Safety Program by following all safety rules, procedures, practices, training, and safe use of equipment; this includes use of personal protective equipment (PPE) as required. This individual will work in a way that stresses the importance of preventing injury, accidents, or illnesses to themselves or co-workers by correcting or reporting unsafe situations, incidents, or occurrences to their Supervisor immediately.
Battle Motors is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
New Philadelphia, Ohio, United States (On-site)