Epicor Developer - Finance
At Battle Motors, we believe the most fulfilling place to work is where extraordinary people collaborate to solve difficult problems.
- Collaborate with ERP team and finance end-users to understand business processes and identify opportunities for automation within Epicor
- Develop and customize Epicor ERP software to meet business requirements
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to Epicor ERP software
- Develop custom reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Develop custom dashboards using Epicor Business Activity Query (BAQ)
- Perform system testing and quality assurance
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to Epicor development
- Minimum of 3 years of Epicor development experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- Strong knowledge of Epicor ERP software, including customization, BAQ & BPM development, and SSRS reports
- Strong SQL Server skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
This position will adhere to the Battle Motors Environmental Health and Safety Program by following all safety rules, procedures, practices, training, and safe use of equipment; this includes use of personal protective equipment (PPE) as required. This individual will work in a way that stresses the importance of preventing injury, accidents, or illnesses to themselves or co-workers by correcting or reporting unsafe situations, incidents, or occurrences to their Supervisor immediately.
Battle Motors is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
New Philadelphia, Ohio, United States (Remote)