Crane Carrier Company, a Battle Motors Company is seeking a highly skilled full stack Engineer. This position would be focused on developing tools and server infrastructure to capture, process, and show our truck data. In this position, you would work closely with dealers, programmers, vehicle CAN data, and engineers, both internally and externally, to drive forward cutting-edge actionable intelligence and develop new software for our truck.
Developer will be responsible for participating in the full agile application development life cycle for new development design, construction and testing of Java applications, Web Services (REST), and reusable components to support overall project. full stack, Java/Angular/React/MySQL.
- Experience designing and implementing web applications at enterprise scale.
- Strong Java back-end experience
- Experience with Java based frameworks like Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JUnit etc.
- Experience using a major SPA framework (React, Angular, Vue, etc.).
- Experience designing the database and SQL queries needed for enterprise applications.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies including AWS, Docker, Kafka, Flink, and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Gathers and analyzes requirements.
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging, and documenting programs.
- Troubleshoots problems involving complex difficult issues.
- Meets with business analyst/stakeholder to determine requirements, gives input on prioritization.
- Collaborates on development of best practices and standards with development teams across the institution.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required to work with cross functional teams.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or computer science.
- Previous experience as a full stack engineer.
- Knowledge of database systems and SQL.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills.
- High-level project management skills.
WFH Flexible - Santa Monica, CA