Battle Motors prides itself on delivering efficient, effective solutions for the heavy-duty work truck industry. With the evolution of our new EV (Electric Vehicle) technology, we are growing faster than ever.
At Battle Motors, we believe the most fulfilling place to work is where extraordinary people collaborate to solve difficult problems.
The Manager of Business Integration will support the establishment of a strategy and integration for the end-to-end digital ecosystem of the organization while promoting efficiencies across departments, building processes to meet business goals and reporting on metrics and data.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage new data and modernization of integrations within various platforms
- Utilizing bespoke systems and tools within platforms to support cross-departmental success
- Coordinate aspects of the integration of HubSpot with multi-platform systems and develop efficiencies to support various areas of the organization
- Support the development of HubSpot workflow design, processes and implementation
- Generate and maintain custom reporting and dashboards for various areas of the organization
- Gather and create lead generation lists and market research reports as needed
- Assist with website content maintenance and generation, including copy, images, videos, and other media
- Support platform training for internal employees
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years experience in data management.
- Must have strong knowledge of the HubSpot platform.
- Background in manufacturing industry a plus.
- Must be proficient in MS Office, including accurate data entry and spreadsheets.
- Must possess accurate keyboard skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks efficiently and accurately.
- Confidentiality a must.
- Strong organizational skills required.
Job Knowledge Requirements
- Following established procedures, must have ability to prioritize several simultaneous projects.
- Must be able to work with people in all levels of the organization.
- Must keep current on new product development
- Recognize the Quality Management System in place at Battle Motors and participate in the processes and procedures of the QMS.
This position will adhere to the Battle Motors Environmental Health and Safety Program by following all safety rules, procedures, practices, training, and safe use of equipment; this includes use of personal protective equipment (PPE) as required. This individual will work in a way that stresses the importance of preventing injury, accidents, or illnesses to themselves or co-workers by correcting or reporting unsafe situations, incidents, or occurrences to their Supervisor immediately.
Battle Motors is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
New Philadelphia, Ohio, United States (Remote Worker)