Battle Motors prides itself on delivering efficient, effective solutions for the heavy-duty truck industry. With the evolution of our new EV technology, we are growing faster than ever.
This position is on-site in New Philadelphia, Ohio. Please do not apply if you are not able to commute to this location.
Provide administrative support to the Operations group with emphasis day to day operations, material flow, tooling, and documentation.
- Prepare documents used daily for production activities.
- Manage inventory of consumables and other Kan-Ban materials.
- Collaborate with other departments to facilitate material timing and escalation.
- Facilitate communication between direct labor workforce and manufacturing engineering for process improvement and problem solving
- Identify systematic issues inside the organization and facilitate solutions and process improvements accordingly.
- Retrieve Engineering drawings for review and use.
- Distribute inspection documents, standard documents, quality alert and work instruction documents.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Multitasking, able to handle various responsibilities at once.
- Willingness to function as part of team but also be a self-motivated person.
- Analytical minded, able to present your recommendations to the team and/or management.
- Comfortable using various computer programs.
- Minimum of high school/GED.
- Two years manufacturing experience.
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Lift up to 50 pounds as required
- Employees may be subject to random drug and alcohol testing.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Safety glasses required while in manufacturing areas.
- Steel toe shoes required while in manufacturing areas.
- The employee will work in a hybrid production office environment.
- Occasional work is required in the manufacturing environment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Crane Carrier Company is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
New Philadelphia, Ohio