Battle Motors prides itself on delivering efficient, effective solutions for the heavy-duty work truck industry. With the evolution of our new EV (Electric Vehicle) technology, we are growing faster than ever.
At Battle Motors, we believe the most fulfilling place to work is where extraordinary people collaborate to solve difficult problems.
Provide administrative support to the Operations group with emphasis day to day operations, material flow, tooling and Documentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare documents used daily for production activities.
- Manage inventory of consumables and other Kan-Ban materials.
- Collaborate with other departments to facilitate material timing and escalation.
- Facilitate communication between direct labor workforce and manufacturing engineering for process improvement and problem solving
- Identify systematic issues inside the organization and facilitate solutions and process improvements accordingly.
- Retrieve Engineering drawings for review and use.
- Distribute inspection documents, standard documents, quality alert and work instruction documents.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Multitasking, able to handle various responsibilities at once.
- Willingness to function as part of team but also be a self-motivated person.
- Analytical minded, able to present your recommendations to the team and/or management.
- Comfortable using various computer programs.
- Minimum of high school/GED.
- Two years manufacturing experience.
This position will adhere to the Battle Motors Environmental Health and Safety Program by following all safety rules, procedures, practices, training, and safe use of equipment; this includes use of personal protective equipment (PPE) as required. This individual will work in a way that stresses the importance of preventing injury, accidents, or illnesses to themselves or co-workers by correcting or reporting unsafe situations, incidents, or occurrences to their Supervisor immediately.
Battle Motors is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
New Philadelphia, Ohio, United States (On-site)