Primarily responsible for the preparation of truck chassis frames and components prior to paint. Will perform other duties to support paint and related departments as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for mudding, sanding, washing, masking and other preparations of cabs, frames and components prior to paint
2. Use of sanders and grinder to smooth edges of parts and to grind rough areas prior to paint
3. Handles various size parts and pushing/pulling parts on carts into paint or shot blast booth
4. Use of fork lift as needed to maneuver racks/carts containing parts and for general material handling
5. Completion of general labor tasks as assigned, including light assembly, housekeeping, material handling
6. Shot blasting of parts as needed, after completing required training
7. Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned
High School diploma or GED required.
Training / Job Knowledge Requirements:
1. Minimum three years experience in paint prep or required education and experience
2. Must be organized with the ability to follow established procedures and prioritize multiple work assignments
3. Must recognize the Quality Management System in place at CCC and participate in the processes and procedures
1. The physical demands of the employee working in this position are considered light to medium
2. Regularly required to sit or stand, bend, stoop, climb and reach
3. May be subject to random drug and alcohol testing
Personal Protective Equipment:
1. Safety glasses, hearing protection and steel toed shoes required in manufacturing areas
2. Hand protection (gloves) and respirator must be worn as required
3. Employees are required to follow all COVID-19 precautions in place including, but not limited to, use of face coverings and temperature readings
Crane Carrier Company is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
New Philadelphia, Ohio