Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support all procurement & planning activities.
- Identify areas of opportunity while focusing on continued improvements.
- Evaluate on hand inventory that aligns with company goals.
- Work with suppliers to ensure parts are delivered on time with proper paperwork.
- Support Supply Chain strategies that ensure production continuity and AMP sales.
- Communicate risks to key stakeholders and escalate to appropriate levels internally and externally to resolve any shortages.
- Review Master Schedule needs and align part deliveries to support it.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify suppliers.
- Work on shortages via exception reports.
- Review and follow MRP demands.
- Execute purchase orders and track inventory as required.
- Other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
Education and Experience
- Associates degree in related field preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in Purchasing.
- Experience using an ERP for tasks related to purchasing required; experience with Epicor preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel, required.
Training and Job Knowledge Requirements
- Excellent decision-making skills and a sense of urgency.
- Strong negotiator with demonstrated experience achieving cost-savings.
- Ability to read engineering drawings and communicate specific requirements to vendors.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage several different tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Team player with keen problem-solving skills.
- Recognize the Quality Management System in place at CCC and participate in the processes and procedures in the QMS ISO 9001:2015.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds as required.
- May be subject to random drug and alcohol testing.
Personal Protective Equipment
- Safety glasses, steel-toed shoes and hearing protection required in manufacturing areas.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Battle Motors is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
New Philadelphia, Ohio