Battle Motors (formerly Crane Carrier Company) prides itself on delivering efficient, effective solutions for the heavy-duty truck industry. With the evolution of our new EV technology, we are growing faster than ever. We’re currently searching for a Project Management Associate to join our team, help us grow and scale and continue our tradition of success. The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategize and implement high-level program initiatives. As a natural born leader, you will have a strong talent for project coordination and delegation. Ultimately, you are motivated by the desire to optimize productivity and nurture program success from inception to completion.
This role does require technical knowledge of vehicles, options and specifications.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage strategic planning assigned by project management team
- Coordinate with project management team to report on the regular deliveries of the assigned projects and recommend improvements to reduce project risks
- Contribute to the planning and development of projects
- Develop additional tools and refine processes to help all projects run effectively
- Assist in research analysis and data collection
- Compile information regarding new or current processes, and document standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Assist in project management software organization, training, and development throughout the company
- Assist in recording meeting agendas, discussions, and action items to provide summaries for all stakeholders
- Complete tasks assigned by project management team in an efficient and timely manner
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school diploma/GED required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 2 years of relevant experience required
- 2+ years of practical experience in project management field preferred
- 3+ years of commercial and/or automotive OE industry experience preferred. Class 8 truck chassis development or EV OE experience highly desired.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel, required; experience using ERP and CRM programs desired.
Preferred Experience and Skills
- Strong technical skills and mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to effectively work as part of a team with demonstrated leadership skills.
- Expert ability to evolve quickly and multi-task in a fast-paced, rapidly growing work environment.
- Organizational skills and the ability to manage several different tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate across the organization and lead presentations.
- Excellent professional writing and grammatical skills.
- Recognize the Quality Management System in place at Battle and participate in the processes and procedures in the QMS ISO 9001:2015
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- May be subject to random drug and alcohol testing
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
Personal Protective Equipment
- Safety glasses, steel-toed shoes and hearing protection required in manufacturing areas
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Battle Motors is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
New Philadelphia, Ohio, United States (On-site)