Battle Motors prides itself on delivering efficient, effective solutions for the heavy-duty work truck industry. With the evolution of our new EV (Electric Vehicle) technology, we are growing faster than ever.
At Battle Motors, we believe the most fulfilling place to work is where extraordinary people collaborate to solve difficult problems.
This position is responsible for providing regional support to the western United States.General Summary
Responsible for overall support of the products manufactured by Battle Motors. This individual identifies, maintains, and manages a network of service contractors performing warranty repairs and service on Battle Motors products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work directly with Regional Sales Managers to identify and sign on service centers as required for support of customers and sales effort
- Train dealers/service centers on warranty administration and claim submittal processes
- Provide technical assistance to service centers and customers via phone, fax, email
- Evaluate and process warranty claims in a timely manner
- Develop troubleshooting and repair procedures, establish corresponding time standards
- Return failed warranty parts to suppliers and follow through to obtain maximum recovery
- Identify and evaluate reported problems to determine root cause and take appropriate action to correct
- Coordinate with other internal departments to improve quality and dependability of products
- Expedite and ensure integrity of repairs to promote quickest repair time
- Evaluate new product and design releases as requested by Product Engineering for overall serviceability and functionality
- Establish parts stocking and training requirements
- Develop and administer fleet level training courses to include operation, maintenance and repair of Crane Carrier Company products
- Travel as require to support products and support network in the field
- Perform mechanical repairs on units as required
- Develop and distribute bulletins and other service related material
- Purchase extended warranties from vendors as required by sales orders
- Work with vendors to utilize their knowledge and skills in training and product expertise
- Help dealers establish appropriate after-market parts inventories and resolve issues that may arise with parts procurement and distribution.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Bachelors degree in general business preferred or associate degree from technical trade school
- Five years supervisory experience in heavy-duty truck repair or product support.
- ASE Master Medium/Heavy Duty Truck Technician
- Class B CDL license
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics.
- Must be organized.
- Must have the ability to work from a Remote location
This position will adhere to the Battle Motors Environmental Health and Safety Program by following all safety rules, procedures, practices, training, and safe use of equipment; this includes use of personal protective equipment (PPE) as required. This individual will work in a way that stresses the importance of preventing injury, accidents, or illnesses to themselves or co-workers by correcting or reporting unsafe situations, incidents, or occurrences to their Supervisor immediately.
Battle Motors is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
New Philadelphia, Ohio, United States