- Rapidly deploying modern front end user interfaces for use in production.
- Developing and using APIs to transfer data across our enterprise environment.
- Working with Manufacturing Engineering to integrate software systems with production equipment.
- Manipulating large amounts of manufacturing data to create engaging data visualizations.
- Using your creativity to integrate IIoT devices with our business processes.
Basic QualificationsBattle Motors is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
- BS in Computer Science or Software Engineering (or comparable professional experience).
- 3-5 years of full stack web development experience.
- Experience developing and working with REST APIs and integrated services.
- Experience building small to mid-sized full-stack applications.
- Proficient in SQL (MySQL preferred).
- Experience with writing data models.
- Experience using Git for subversion control.
- Experience working with Manufacturing software and frameworks (MES, PLC, SCADA, ERP).
- Experience with a variety of computer & networking protocols like CANBus, RS-232, etc.
- Experience with front end frameworks like React and Vue.
- An IT background working with computer hardware in an enterprise environment.
New Philadelphia, Ohio, United States (On-site)