- Rapidly deploying modern front end user interfaces for use in production.
- Developing and using APIs to transfer data across our enterprise environment.
- Working with Manufacturing Engineering to integrate software systems with production equipment.
- Manipulating large amounts of manufacturing data to create engaging data visualizations.
- Using your creativity to integrate IIoT devices with our business processes.
- BS in Computer Science or Software Engineering (or comparable professional experience).
- 3-5 years of full stack web development experience.
- Experience developing and working with REST APIs and integrated services.
- Experience building small to mid-sized full-stack applications.
- Proficient in SQL (MySQL preferred).
- Experience with writing data models.
- Experience using Git for subversion control.
- Experience working with Manufacturing software and frameworks (MES, PLC, SCADA, ERP).
- Experience with a variety of computer & networking protocols like CANBus, RS-232, etc.
- Experience with front end frameworks like React and Vue.
- An IT background working with computer hardware in an enterprise environment.