Battle Motors prides itself on delivering efficient, effective solutions for the heavy-duty work truck industry. With the evolution of our new EV (Electric Vehicle) technology, we are growing faster than ever.
At Battle Motors, we believe the most fulfilling place to work is where extraordinary people collaborate to solve difficult problems.
Objectives of this role
- Create well-designed and tested code using best practices for web development, including for responsive design and mobile display
- Create websites and interfaces using standard HTML/CSS practices, and incorporate data from back-end databases and services
- Create and maintain workflows for teams, providing visibility and ensuring balance
- Develop or validate testing schedules that address all browsers and devices, ensuring web content can be accessed on any computer
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and technologies
- Meet regularly with stakeholders and managers to review business and functional requirements and to determine project scopes and specifications
- Develop and maintain operational systems, tools, and processes, and participate in tactical and strategic development projects
- Ensure software stability via regression, support quality assurance, and perform unit and user-acceptance testing to identify bugs
- Make small edits requested by customers, develop plans for completing larger projects, and suggest solutions to improve existing websites
- Perform UI design and coding and create reusable objects and wireframes for web pages and email templates
- Conduct file backups regularly to local directories
Required skills and qualifications
- Dedication to innovative, sophisticated designs and collaborative problem-solving
- Experience in planning and developing websites across multiple products and organizations
- Proficiency with content management systems, including WordPress and Drupal
- Experience with Windows and Linux environments
- Bonus – Magento experience
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in web design, multimedia design, or related field
- Experience in e-commerce applications and development
- Proven success in project coordination
- Experience in implementing web development workflows and operations using a variety of tools, including GitHub
This position will adhere to the Battle Motors Environmental Health and Safety Program by following all safety rules, procedures, practices, training, and safe use of equipment; this includes use of personal protective equipment (PPE) as required. This individual will work in a way that stresses the importance of preventing injury, accidents, or illnesses to themselves or co-workers by correcting or reporting unsafe situations, incidents, or occurrences to their Supervisor immediately.
Battle Motors is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
New Philadelphia, Ohio, United States (Remote)